In this presentation, you will learn:
- The correct terminology for trans patients
- To explain the increase in trans identification
- To explain what to do if a patient asks to be prescribed hormones
- To summarize if hormones are safe for trans kids
- To recall if surgery is effective in treating gender dysphoria
About the presenter:
Dr. Jordan Rullo, PhD, ABPP is a Board Certified Clinical Health Psychologist, Certified Sex Therapist through the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists and Certified Gottman Therapist. She is an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Clinical Psychology at the University of Utah. She has a private practice in Salt Lake City, Utah and specializes in treating transgender health, sexual health concerns, sexual health related to menopause and cancer, infertility and couples. She presents on sexual health nationally and internationally and has published over two dozen peer-reviewed articles on the topic of sexual health.
To aid WPP in managing our webinar format and our new CEU program, we are now requiring registration for WPP webinar events. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the Zoom webinar, the passcode required to join the webinar, and the survey you will need to complete and return to be eligible for CEU credit. Please note that you will have one week to complete and return the survey and that you must correctly answer the quiz question, demonstrating your attendance, to be eligible for CEU credit.
This event is pending for CEUs by the following organizations:
- National Association of Social Workers – Utah Chapter
- Utah Association of Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Utah Psychological Association
- Utah Association of Marriage and Family Therapists